Vitech is seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Account Executive to communicate the business value of Vitech products and solutions to engineers, managers, and executives. With an emphasis on proactive business development, the successful Senior Account Executive will identify and target prospective industries and customers in a highly technical marketplace where success requires effective diagnosis and discovery of the customer needs along with development of solution-oriented proposals that sync Vitech’s software and consulting services to satisfy those needs.
Who is Vitech? We are a pioneer and industry leader in integrated model-based systems engineering solutions. After 28 years supporting the systems engineering community—including commercial and government organizations involved with some of the most complex and innovative programs around the world—we are poised to take our solution to the next level! Through our 2019 acquisition by Zuken Inc., a global provider of electrical and electronic design and data management solutions, we aim to connect systems engineering and detailed design capabilities in unprecedented ways, enabling a new era of product development and integration. To do so, we must continue to advance our state-of-the-art software while cultivating our user community and the ecosystem of third-party connectors and other resources at an ever-increasing pace.
Beyond the direct responsibilities of the Senior Account Executive role, working at Vitech affords all team members the opportunity to contribute across the company – product definition, methodology, marketing, customer experience, and beyond. This is an opportunity to escape bureaucratic environments and narrowly defined roles and have real influence in an organization delivering mission critical tools that help change our world.
This Senior Account Executive will report to the VP of Business Development. Domestic travel will be required in order to support corporate and customer needs. Robust collaboration with team members in sales, marketing, operations, and professional services is critical to success in this role.
To thrive at Vitech, a Senior Account Executive must be able to:
- Develop and support specific territory and account plans, both individually and collaboratively with the broader business development team
- Identify and qualify prospects
- Provide customer presentations, both in-person and via remote web sessions
- Adopt and own the sales process as a tool to effectively track and strengthen customer opportunities
- Successfully align each client with a tailored Vitech solution through effective listening and discovery of their challenges, opportunities, and environment
- Draft concise, professional, and effective business proposals that summarize client situation and pain points and boldly advocate for the solution that is most suitable to the client’s needs
- Attain monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales requirements while supporting the broader business development team in achieving team-level requirements
- Possess an entrepreneurial, proactive style and drive to build a sales opportunity pipeline and deploy the Vitech solution
The successful Senior Account Executive will demonstrate:
- At least 5 years of professional sales experience
- A proven ability to multitask and follow-through, working with and tracking multiple opportunities of different scope and maturity across multiple projects and organizations
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills with emphasis on the ability to write proposals and other collateral with impeccable grammar that effectively translate technical information into customer-centric messages
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- High goal orientation, an attention to detail, patience for sophisticated sales, and superior listening skills
- S. citizenship, or other lawful classification as a “U.S. person” under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
The following experience – while optional – will help position you for immediate success:
- Software and services solution sales experience in a high-tech marketplace
- Knowledge of systems engineering or model-based systems engineering