Virtual Training Class Opportunity: December 11-15, 2023
Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) with GENESYS
Space is limited! Sign up early.
Registration for this class is currently closed.
Date: December 11-15, 2023
Time: 1000 – 1500 ET (5 hours per day)
Licensing, plus: We provide a temporary GENESYS license, training manual, and all necessary student files
Cost: $1,995 per student.
What you’ll learn – concepts with practical application in GENESYS
- Basic intro to systems engineering
- Decoding MBSE
- Beginning analysis: concerns and risks
- How to define the system boundary
- How to capture requirements
- Tracing requirements
- How to define behavior
- Leveraging threads
- How to visualize physical architecture
- How to work with use cases
- What to know about states
- Considering verification and test
We recommend two screens for the optimal experience. (One for watching the presenter, and one for following along in the software.)