Important Product End-of Life Announcement
CORE™ End-of-Life Announcement
Vitech has announced the approaching end of life (EOL) of the CORE product line, effective September 30, 2023. For additional context, please see the announcement on our Systems-Wise.com blog site.
What does the EOL mean for current CORE license holders?
- Vitech will continue to provide support for customers who have previously purchased CORE maintenance or subscription licenses – and will honor previously-issued quotes for those products – until the applicable expiration date.
- Vitech will no longer issue quotes for CORE licenses or maintenance. At Vitech’s discretion, these products may be made available on a limited basis for existing customers upon request.
- At the next applicable renewal date, Vitech will quote maintenance and subscription renewals for the equivalent GENESYS 2023 license (see table below). Customers may request quotes for alternate migration options.
- Eligible CORE licenses may be decertified and replaced with a GENESYS 2023 (or later) license activation at any time by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, see below for special migration promotions.
(For additional information regarding GENESYS 2023 product options, please see What’s New In GENESYS)
Special Migration Promotions
To mark the CORE product line end-of-life and the launch of the new GENESYS 2023 product line, Vitech is offering the following promotions through September 30, 2023:
- Free Conversions
- Licenses that are current on maintenance may be migrated to any chosen GENESYS 2023 license (excluding Server 100) at no cost. The price corresponding to the new product will take effect at the next renewal date.
- Free Conversions
- Licenses with lapsed maintenance coverage may be reinstated and upgraded to a GENESYS 2023 Named license by paying the maintenance and support coverage for the selected license for a minimum of 12 months.