Position: Customer Support Analyst
Education: Technical degree or equivalent work experience
Experience: 2+ years in technical support for B2B software
Location: USA, Flexible
Vitech, a global leader and provider of solutions for designing complex cyber-physical and smart systems, is seeking an experienced Customer Support Analyst to help advance our customer support department. This is a mission-critical, front-line role, enabling business customers and channel partners from across the globe to successfully leverage our systems engineering solutions. This includes developing thorough command of our software products and related services and training, interacting with customers via email and phone, addressing customer needs with skill and empathy, and collaborating effectively with other team members.
Working at Vitech affords all team members the opportunity to contribute across the company – product definition, methodology, marketing, customer experience, and beyond. Proactive collaboration with software engineers and other product experts at our headquarters in Blacksburg, Virginia, is critical to success in this role.
To thrive at Vitech, a Customer Support Analyst must:
- Be a self-starter with the ability and drive to learn and operate independently
- Work collaboratively as part of an integrated team
- Develop and maintain a broad and technical knowledge of our evolving products and services
- Assist customers and partners with installation, licensing, and troubleshooting of issues with our GENESYS and CORE software products
- Handle multiple customer requests simultaneously
- Strive to meet or exceed service level agreements
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner, demonstrating active listening skills and empathy
- Properly triage requests and issues
- Prepare accurate and timely documentation of interactions to maintain customer records
- Contribute to our FAQ, knowledge base, and other customer-facing resources
The successful Customer Support Analyst candidate will have:
- A degree in business, engineering, or science – or equivalent work experience
- At least two years of experience in technical support for business-to-business (B2B) software
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of and experience supporting software on the Microsoft Windows platform
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Superior communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and maintain good customer rapport
- Experience using customer relationship management and service ticketing systems
- U.S. citizenship, or other lawful classification as a “U.S. person” under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
Working at Vitech
Vitech offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package. For additional information about working at Vitech, visit https://vitechcorp.com/careers/.
Vitech offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and all employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.